Mangalmay Pharmacy College offers B.Pharm and D.Pharm Programs Approved and affiliated from AKTU. The admission process in courses is based on a well defined eligibility criteria. Eligible students can visit campus and fill their application form. Here you will get the detailed Admission process for Pharmacy Courses in the Institute.
B Pharm Admission 2022
A Bachelor of Pharmacy or B Pharm is a four-year (Eight Semester) undergraduate degree program of Mangalmay Pharmacy College. The course has evolved to serve in the Pharmceutical stream to offer education from basic to advance level and prepares candidates for standard job profiles like Drug Therapist, Health Inspector, etc.
Admission Process for BPharm Course
The admission process of the B.Pharm UG degree program is designed online. Aspirants can visit the registration page to apply for the B.Pharm course. Candidates can comfortably apply in presence of academic, and personal documents. Documents must be remained scanned.
The admission process of BPharm will need some of the mandatory subjects such as Pass Port Size Photograph, Work Experience, or Caste Certificate (If applicable). The registration and first-semester course will determine whether you have been admitted or not. The registration fee for the Mangalmay BPharm degree course ranges from INR 600-900.
A Complete structure of Bachelor of Pharmacy admission has been detailed in the given sections below.
BPharm Admission Online Process
- Reach out to the Mangalmay Pharmacy College Portal
- Enter to Admission 2022-23
- Create an Account by entering basic details, and email verification
- Sign in, and complete an online application form
- Deposit mentioned Pharmacy program fees
- Upload Required Documents
- Submit, and Quote the Application Number for future reference
BPharm Fee Structure
Students who are aiming for admission to Mangalmay Pharmacy College’s BPharm four-year undergraduate program must need to deposit the course fee in a semester-wise mode. Anyone can get the details of the UG Pharmacy program’s fee structure in the following blocks.
- A BPharm program in Managalmay will cost an approximate fee of INR 3-4 lac.
- Division of fees will be made for all eight semesters.
- The Pharmacy program fee includes registration, tuition, exam, and other charges.
- Candidates who are opting for Hostels will need to pay an extra amount of INR 78,000 yearly.
BPharm Course Eligibility Criteria
The admission door in one of the finest private colleges “Mangalmay Pharmacy College” for the BPharm degree will open for candidates who fulfill the eligibility mentioned below.
- The minimum qualification must not be lesser than 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Qualifying exam should contain 50 percent in science or related subjects from a state/central board of India.
- 17 years is the minimum age to apply for the BPharm program
- The age limit end at 25.
- The assurance of admission will be made after merging qualifying, and entrance test mark together.
D.Pharm Admission 2022
Mangalmay Pharmacy College has commenced admission for D Pharm two-year diploma program. An Undergraduate level diploma course has been included with the intention to cover several branches of Pharmacy, and its relevant fields such as Pharmcognosy, Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Health Education, Community Pharmacy, and more.
The four-semester course would be taught in theoretical, and practical modes. A diploma in Pharmacy at an ug level will help candidates to join a career as Hospital Pharmcist, Clinical Pharmcist, Pharmacy Assistant, etc.
Mangalmay Pharmacy College DPharm Admission Process
The Institute “Mangalmay Pharmacy College” has opened the window of online registration for an attractive program: D Pharm. The registration and admission process for this course is completely online. Candidates who are eligible can arrange academic, and personal documents before beginning registration.
Registration, and admission process of the Mangalmay DPharm course can only be completed with a fee deposit online. One can opt for Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking to let admission authorities count the entry. The registration fee for this program ranges from INR 500-700.
Mangalmay Pharmacy College DPharm Online Admission Steps
In order to get admission to Mangalmay Pharmacy College D.Pharm Program, aspirants should lead themselves through the following structure.
- Visit Mangalmay Pharmacy College Portal
- Enter Online Admission 2022-23 Active Link
- Register Primary Information i.e., Email ID/Mobile Number
- Log You Admission Account In
- Complete Mandatory Fields
- Deposit Online Fees with any of the given options
- Upload scanned documents
- Submit the Mangalmay DPharm Filled Application Form
- Note an acknowledgment for future reference
D Pharm Fee Structure
The two year diploma program of Pharmacy college in Mangalmay Institute’s fee needs to be deposited semester-wise. A complete fee detail of the program has been given below.
- The fee for the DPharm program at Mangalmay Pharmacy college is INR 90,000 (Approximate)
- Mentioned fees will not be required to deposit completely in one go. Actually, candidates shall have the option to use semester-wise modes.
- Institute determines the DPharm program fees after including tuition, examination, and other prospects,
- The hostel or accommodation fee is INR 78,000.
Mangalmay Pharmacy DPharm Eligibility
Applicants can earn admission to the Diploma program in Pharmacy after securing the eligibility mentioned below.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or 12th in science or related subjects from a recognized board of India.
- Direct admission will be given to candidates who have passed state-level entrance tests.
- The university will offer admission after preparing a shortlisted candidates list on behalf of qualifying, and entrance test performance.